Saturday 11 April 2015

Liebster Award Tag





Hi guys so I have been nominated for the Liebster Award Tag by the amazing Thevya, whom you should all check out and follow her blog. She talks about Fashion and Makeup and has some great posts. So I would like to thank her for the nomination :)

Her Blog: http://truelythevs.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 
The rules of the tag:
  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.
Here are my answers to the questions Thevya asked:
  1. If you had one wish, what would it be?
    If I had one wish I would most probably wish for more wishes, but if that isn't allowed I would wish for my family's health and happiness.
  1. Cats or Dogs?
    I'm not really keen on pet fur around the house but I do love cats. I would like really furry one! :)
  2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
    My absolutely favourite thing about blogging is; being able to talk about what I love and what I am passionate about. It then just helps you connect and make friends with people who share the same interests.
  3. Who is your role model?
    My role model would be Kim Kardashian, I know people wouldn't agree and say she is a bad role model and famous for nothing. I however see her as this powerful business woman who has made her name in this world. She has various products and has shown that determination doesn't go amiss. She also is a confident woman proud of her curvy figure and a doting mother. Her fashion sense is just amazing!
  4. Favourite makeup product?
    My favourite makeup product ever would be the Rimmel London lipsticks, they are just so wearable and affordable. They are a good quality product with a great range of colours.
  5. Most embarrassing moment?
    I'm pretty sure my whole life is an embarrassment! Lol jokes aside I remember nearly falling on the stairs in a shopping mall with so many people behind me, I honestly was going to cry!
  6. Do you have any hobbies?
    I do love playing sports and cooking but I really enjoy going out with my friends and travelling!
  7. What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start a blog?
    Start with a good platform and a good layout, because you want people to be attracted to your blog and trust me a good layout will make it more appealing.
  8. If you had to live anywhere, where would it be and why?
    I really like travelling and want to explore the world, but if I had to stay anywhere it would be right in the centre of a city. I like being in the buzz of things and just love the city night life!
  9. What is your favourite dessert?
    Strawberry Cheesecake! All day every day!
  10. Summer or Winter, Why?
    Summer! Sun is shining and the fun just begins!

I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award Tag:
  1. Geena
  2. Leanee Beeken
  3. Dorothea Beauty
  4. Ria Patel
  5. Pretty in Peeptoes
  6. Caitlin Morton
  7. Jessica Victoria
  8. Georgia Loves
  9. White Rose
  10. The Chic Dreamer
  11. The Vanity Blogger
And here are my 11 questions which when you have answered link below in the comments:
  1. Who inspires you, and why?
  2. What is your favourite clothing item?
  3. What is your best achievement?
  4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  5. What is your dream destination?
  6. What are your future goals?
  7. What is your current favourite song?
  8. What is your favourite current fragrance?
  9. Funniest moment you have experienced?
  10. Why you started blogging?
  11. Best thing about where you live?
I hope you enjoy this and I look forward to your answers.
Lots of love,
Asiya| Infinity x

8 comments:

  1. ahhh I loved your answers! thank you for taking your time to answer my questions! Keep up your amazing work!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me Asiya! I have now answered your questions on http://www.prettyinpeeptoes.com/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur award!!!! And big thanks for following me on bloglovin.really nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete